Randolph Communications Donates to Eight Local Food Banks
December 17, 2021
Asheboro, NC – Randolph Communications held their fifth annual Food Harvest Drive during the months of October and November, collecting non-perishable food items at their two office locations located in Asheboro and Liberty. All donations that were received for the Food Harvest Drive were matched by Randolph Communications, which totaled 6,936 non-perishable items. All items were donated to eight local food banks in the areas they serve.
• Bennett School, located in Bennett, NC
• Beulah Baptist Church Food Pantry, located in Bennett, NC
• Christians United Incorporated of Southern Randolph County, located in Seagrove, NC
• CUOC of Lee County, located in Sanford, NC
• CUOC of Randolph County, located in Asheboro, NC
• High Falls Area Food Pantry, located in Robbins, NC
• Liberty Association of Churches, located in Liberty, NC
• Robbins Area Christian Ministries Food Pantry located, in Robbins, NC
Randolph Communications partnered with Lowes Foods, who set up a donation box at their Asheboro location so that customers could donate at checkout. Companies such as; Pinnacle Financial Partners, Safe-T-Works, First Bank of Asheboro, RC Computers and Walmart donated to the Food Drive. The SGA students at Uwharrie Ridge Six-Twelve worked together to collect donations for the Food Drive as well.
“Robbins food bank is so grateful to get so many donations to help those in the community in need. It is so greatly appreciated by so many. It helps so many people,” stated a volunteer at the Robbins Area Christian Ministries Food Pantry. “It is always good food and always helpful,” said David Hobson of Liberty Association of Churches.
“Each donation we receive means so much. It means giving back and it means taking care of those in need in our community. We are so thankful for the businesses and individuals who contribute to our food drive each year. Giving back to the areas we serve means so much to our company,” stated Stephanie Gee, Marketing Director.
Meet Your Board
Meet Your CEO
News & Press Releases
Notify Plus Portal
Help & Support
Pay My Bill
Check Cell Phone Usage
Service & Product Support