Randolph Communications Donates to Eight Local Food Banks
December 15, 2020
Asheboro, NC – Randolph Communications held their fourth annual Food Harvest Drive during the months of October and November, collecting non-perishable food items at their two office locations located in Asheboro and Liberty. All donations that were received for the Food Harvest Drive were matched by Randolph Communications, which totaled a record, 9,000 non-perishable items. All items were donated to eight local food banks in the areas they serve.
• Badin Lake Food Pantry, located in New London, NC
• Bennett School, located in Bennett, NC
• Beulah Baptist Church Food Pantry, located in Bennett, NC
• Christians United Incorporated of Southern Randolph County, located in Seagrove, NC
• CUOC of Lee County, located in Sanford, NC
• High Falls Area Food Pantry, located in Robbins, NC
• Liberty Association of Churches, located in Liberty, NC
• Robbins Area Christian Ministries Food Pantry located, in Robbins, NC
Randolph Communications partnered with Lowes Foods, who set up a donation box at their Asheboro location so that customers could donate at checkout. Companies such as; Integrity Mortgage Company, Telcom Insurance Group, Pinnacle Financial Partners, Chroma Color Corporation and Walmart donated to the Food Drive.
“This year has been difficult for so many, and it is our company’s mission to improve the lives of our customers and communities. Giving back to the areas we serve means so much to our company,” stated Stephanie Gee, Marketing Director.
“We look forward to our Food Harvest Drive each year and it is always amazing to watch it continue to grow. We were blown away by the amount of donations we received this year. We are truly thankful to the individuals and companies who helped make the Food Drive a success,” said Kady Browne, Marketing Representative.
Meet Your Board
Meet Your CEO
News & Press Releases
Notify Plus Portal
Help & Support
Pay My Bill
Check Cell Phone Usage
Service & Product Support