When Randolph Telephone Membership Corporation was formed on May 13, 1954, its purpose was to bring telephone service to the rural communities when larger companies would not invest. It was on June 1, 1957 that the first telephone call was placed to Raleigh, NC from the Grange Hall in Farmer, NC. Today, Randolph Communications serves eight different exchanges in seven different counties in the central, rural communities of North Carolina that include Alamance, Chatham, Davidson, Guilford, Montgomery, Moore and Randolph.
What started over 60 years ago has evolved into a communications company offering not just traditional phone service, but other highly demanded services such as high-speed internet, IPTV, 4G Wireless, Camera Surveillance, Computer Services, Business Networking and most importantly fiber to the home. While the services and name may have changed the way we do business has not. We want to be the one-stop-shop, and we are. Our new name portrays our vast array of services we offer. We take pride in bringing top of the line customer service and the best technology available to our customers. That will always stay the same.
© 2019 Randolph Communications. All rights reserved.
317 East Dixie Drive Asheboro, NC 27203 Phone: (336) 879-5684 or (336) 622-7900